Malabar Logistics is one of seven companies comprising Malabar Group, which collectively employs over 300 people over four countries. Malabar Group is owned by Malabar International Limited, a privately owned British registered company. With a solid regional network, we are positioned to provide high levels of service to meet and exceed our clients local and cross-border haulage requirements.
- Offices in Lubumbashi, Kolwezi, Kasumbalesa, Kitwe, Nakonde and Chirundu
- Fleets registered in DRC and Zambia
- Cross boarder haulage between DRC and Zambia and all major ports
- Local haulage both in DRC and Zambia
- General cargo haulage
- Abnormal movements up to 65 tons
- Acid haulage
- Bonded warehouse in Lubumbashi Through Malabar Clearing Agency and Malabar Security, competitive package rates, customised to client specific requirements, can be put together. Malabar Logisticsâ€™ goal is to build long term working relationships with our customers and provide solutions customized to their needs. We pride ourselves on professional, personalised and reliable service with an emphasis on excellent communication.
DRC Office : 35 Route Kafubu,
DRC General Manager â€“ James Williams
+243 816 479 606
You can also visit our company on: